Free urine pregnancy test are offered on a walk-in basis anytime during office hours. Blood tests are available for a small lab fee. You may be happy, scared, or just want to be sure. Our pregnancy tests can detect a positive result in just 7-10 days after conception.
Free pregnancy verifications for AHCCCS are available upon request.
Whether you have already made a decision, or are just looking at your options, we have services to help you.
*We offer laboratory grade pregnancy tests and will repeat your test for free at your first visit.
*You will need an ultrasound to:
- Determine how far you are into the pregnancy.
- Verify that the pregnancy is in the uterus and not ectopic.
- Make sure you are not miscarrying naturally.
– Our nurse will review the ultrasound with you and discuss your options.
*STD/STI testing is also available. It is important you treat an STD/STI before an abortion so the infection does not spread up into the reproductive tract.
We can offer medically accurate information about your pregnancy. You may have questions about abortion, adoption, pregnancy and parenting. Information packages can be mailed, picked up or you can call or come in for general information. An ultrasound exam may be an option to confirm or date your pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a lifetime decision for both of you. Phoenix Women’s Clinic has information to help you in the process of making an informed decision. Lifetime decisions are never easy, but when you educate yourself you can be confident you made the best decision for your situation based on facts instead of fear.
Well Women Exams
The well women exam includes a breast exam and pelvic exam with a Thin Prep Pap. A Thin Prep Pap involves taking a specimen from the cervix and sending it to a lab for examination to detect early cellular changes that may need additional treatment.
Our family planning consultant will offer a free session to discuss all your family planning options.
- Vaginal infection checks such as yeast or bacterial vaginosis.
- IUD removal is available.
- Pregnancy confirmation exams. You may have many questions or concerns, so call to ask questions or meet with one of the practitioners.
- HPV treatments.