- armpit to armpit / broke : Measure across the front from pit to pit. Double measurement to obtain full bust measurement.
- length from armpit :Locate sleeve intersection under arm, measure down to the hem.
duration from shoulder :
Locate the center of the seam above one of the shoulders, measure down the front to the hem.
- shoulder to shoulder : Locate the sleeve intersection at the shoulders, measure the span between the two.
- sleeve duration from shoulder : Locate the sleeve intersection above the shoulder, measure down to the cuff.
- sleeve Inseam : Locate the sleeve intersection at the armpit, measure down to the cuff.
- waist :
Locate the top of the waistband, or narrowest part of the waist; measure across. Double measurements to obtain full waist measurement.
- hip : Locate the high hip level; measure across. Double measurement for full hip circumference; add 2 inches to accommodate for range difference in the high/low hip measurement (Ex. ~40-42″).
- rise : Measure from the intersection of the inseam at the crotch up the front to the top of the waistband.
- Inseam :
Measure from the intersection of the rise at the crotch down one leg to the hem.
- Outseam : Measure from the top of the waistband down the outside of one leg to the hem.
- leg opening / manacle :
Measure across the hem of one leg; double measurement for full cuff circumference.
indigence extra measurement ?
please contact uranium anterior to buying and we would embody happy to aid .