Need a cute and comfortable DIY decoration for Mother ’ s Day ? Let me show you how to put a picture on a balloon. It ’ s a fun room to customize your celebration with a trade that can be done in just a few minutes !
This mail was sponsored by Balloon Time Helium Tanks .
Balloons with pictures on them are a fun way to decorate for any occasion. Balloons are a fun way to decorate for any type of party or celebration. They are colored, they are cheap and there are tons of unlike DIYs that can be done to make them personalized and perfect for any vacation theme.
Inspired by my party signs, I decided to create photograph balloons .
My kids love seeing pictures of me and my husband when we were kids so I thought it would be truly playfulness to come up with an mind to incorporate baby photos into some elementary Mother ’ s Day interior decoration .
Why This Tutorial Works
This post is written in partnership with Balloon Time Helium Tanks. They let me partake my love of balloons with you and come up with easily to recreate ideas and DIYs that you can make at home !
These are the perfect means to decorate for brunch or any party. They take a few minutes to make but don ’ thymine require any special skills .
They are a great way to customize your space, quickly. And who wouldn ’ thymine beloved to see their face on a balloon ? !
To make this photograph balloon DIY you will need to print photos onto weave wallpaper. This will work in most printers. Tissue paper is light and won ’ thyroxine weigh the balloons down .
- Baby photos
- tissue paper
- card stock
- double-sided tape
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- spray adhesive
- string or ribbon
How to Make Photo Balloons
Gather all your supplies so everything is close at hand .
- Prepare the baby pictures. Scan them and make them in to a digital file. To make this craft efficient, try to put more than one image on a page. I was able to do that using Photoshop but Microsoft Word would work too. Smaller photos will work better and go on smoother.
2. Stack sheets of tissue newspaper together ( for however many photos you plan to print ). Place a slice of card stock on top of the stack and hound roughly around the paper .
Leave about an column inch gross profit all the direction around your pencil line and cut out from the full sheet of tissue paper .
3. Move the rest of the weave newspaper aside and knead on them one at a time. Place the tissue paper, glazed side astir on the table. Center one piece of circuit board stock on top of the tissue newspaper. Using double-stick record, videotape around all the edges of the card stock .
pen up over the overindulgence tissue composition and stick it to the magnetic tape. Do this around all the edges .
4. I placed the paper, tissue newspaper side gloomy, in the composition tray of my printer ( yours might be different – you may want to do a trial photographic print first ! ). I placed each firearm of tissue newspaper wrapped poster broth through one at a time, for each photograph I printed .
5. Blow up all the balloons you will be using to have them cook to go .
I would suggest doing this correct before your Mother ’ s Day celebration starts because it seems like whenever you put anything on a helium balloon, they start to sink faster than without .
6. Next, cut out the photograph from the tissue paper. Discard the surfeit weave paper and the circuit board stock. In a well-ventilated sphere ( I sprayed them outside ), spray the back of the tissue composition photograph .
7. cautiously smooth the photograph onto the balloon. Since the balloon is round and the images are orthogonal, they do not lay absolutely on the balloon and do have some wrinkles .
One way around this would be to use smaller images. I don ’ thymine think the wrinkles looked bad but it might bother some people. Adjust this craft according to your OCD preferences. : )
You can attach them to balloon weights or just tie them to the board .
I used two of my own pamper pictures and one of my ma as a kid. My boys LOVED seeing these balloons ! They were ace bare to make and looked adorable .
And how cunning are these letter balloons ! They were from Hip Hip Party Goods which doesn ’ metric ton appear to be in business any longer. You could use black mylar letter balloons rather .
immediately that I know how easy it is to print on weave newspaper, I kind of palpate like I need to do it for all kinds of things !
This photograph balloon DIY is perfect for Mother ’ randomness Day but would besides be awesome for birthdays and graduation parties ! And of course bridal and baby showers .
Thank you for supporting brands like, Balloon Time, that allow me to create fun capacity to make your life easier and full of special moments !
Make easy rainbow Balloon Columns for St. Patrick ’ mho Day or any party !
Check out this goner and Jams brunch theme with recipe balloons .
How to create a balloon chandelier .
DIY Party Signs with Balloons are a fun manner to show everyone where the bar is .
big Balloons are amazing and are bang-up for party decorations .
Create balloon bouquets with lavender sachets for a gorgeous and odorize decoration or giving .
How to Put Photos on Balloons
Learn how to make DIY Photo Balloons! These easy DIY decorations are perfect for a backdrop, bouquet or centerpiece for any type of party. Follow the tutorial to learn how to customize a balloon with a photo of the birthday gal or baby pics for a shower.
No ratings however
Pair of Scissors
1 Baby Photo to Scan
1 Tissue Paper
1 heavy tease stock
spray adhesive material
doubling stick tape
Prepare the baby pictures. Scan them and make them in to a digital file. To make this craft efficient, try to put more than one image on a page. I was able to do that using Photoshop but Microsoft Word would work too. Smaller photos will work better and go on smoother.
Stack sheets of tissue paper together (for however many photos you plan to print). Place a piece of card stock on top of the stack and trace roughly around the paper. Leave about an inch margin all the way around your pencil line and cut out from the full sheet of tissue paper.
- Move the rest of the tissue newspaper aside and work on them one at a time. Place the tissue paper, glazed side up on the table. Center one piece of batting order stock on top of the tissue paper. Using double-stick tape, tape around all the edges of the poster broth. fold over the surfeit tissue composition and stick it to the tape. Do this around all the edges .
I placed the paper, tissue paper side down, in the paper tray of my printer (yours might be different – you may want to do a test print first!). I placed each piece of tissue paper wrapped card stock through one at a time, for each photo I printed.
Next, cut out the photo from the tissue paper. Discard the excess tissue paper and the card stock. In a well-ventilated area (I sprayed them outside), spray the back of the tissue paper photo.
Blow up the balloons that you’ll use. The number you blow up will depend on how many photo balloons you want to make.
Carefully smooth the photo onto the balloon. Since the balloon is round and the images are rectangular, they do not lay perfectly on the balloon and do have some wrinkles.
Attach a string and then secure them with balloon weights or tie them to the table or another party area.
entirely one double should be put on a balloon .
The larger the balloon, the better it will float .
It is best to make these balloons right before the party as balloons with decorations sometimes lose their ice-cream soda fairly quickly .
lightweight string or ribbon works best .
Since I can no long find the “ MOM ” balloons that I used in this post, you could DIY those with this same method acting. Just print out letters alternatively of photos. Or better however, use colored tissue paper and merely cut out letters .
Read more : Top 3 free ecommerce website hosting in 2022
Tried this Recipe ? Pin it for late ! Mention @ CupcakesCutlery or tag # cupcakescutlery