flush when setting animated GIFs on the profile photograph using your iPhone and Android smartphone is square, there are certain necessity things that you must know initially. We will find the steps in this article to help you set your enliven visibility picture. however, you must know that you can set GIFs as Facebook profile pictures by making consumption of smartphone apps .
You might not be able to do it from the vane adaptation. however, you can still find the GIF image on the display mental picture from the background version, but setting it up from the world wide web can become a challenge. Facebook provides you the opportunity to upload GIF images and besides brief video clips. indeed, let us find out in contingent how to set a GIF as your Facebook profile mental picture .
Note: One of the coolest things about Facebook is that not only it lets you choose GIFs that you can set up the visibility picture, but besides you can make GIF humorous comments on Facebook. however, it does not require any steps, as Facebook already provides respective options for choosing GIFs from its collection.
Setting a GIF on Your FB Profile Picture on iPhone
If you are an iPhone drug user and want to set a GIF, here are the steps you need to follow. however, before we move ahead into finding the steps, you need to remember that the GIF you want to set must be 180 ten 180 size. Facebook keeps a limitation so that it does not become heavy on the platform .
indeed, let us have a look at the steps that you must follow to set a GIF double as a visibility mental picture on an iPhone .
- Open the Facebook app on iPhone.
- If you’re not logged in, use your credentials to log in to your profile.
- Check the bottom right corner where you can find the Menu Tap on it.
- After the next page appears, click on Profile name. You will immediately be redirected to your FB profile.
- Just beside your profile picture, you will find a Camera icon. Tap on the icon.
- You will immediately find a drop-down popping up when you tap on it. Choose Select profile picture from the menu.
- You will then get directed to your gallery from where you need to browse the GIF image that you want to set as your profile picture.
- You can then find a GIF preview provided in the display picture window.
- If you want to adjust further or crop the GIF profile picture, you can click on Edit.
- Once you are done editing the GIF animated image, you will find a Save
That ’ s all you need to do to set a GIF as your FB visibility photograph from your iPhone. Choosing to edit the picture will give you the opportunity to make additions to the GIF painting like you can mute the sound or add music.
How to Set a GIF as Your Facebook Profile Picture on Android?
If you are an Android exploiter, you will besides find it very easy to set a GIF animate prototype as the visibility mental picture. Irrespective of the OS you are using, remember that Facebook only accepts video clips or GIFs with a time limit of 8 seconds. In case the television or GIF exceeds the time terminus ad quem, Facebook will automatically display the initial 8 seconds as your profile picture .
Without farther talking, let us check out the steps to set a GIF as the Facebook visibility word picture from an Android device .
- Look for the Facebook app on your android device and open it.
- If you’re not logged in to your account, make sure you log in to make the changes.
- Once you’re on the Facebook feed page, you will find your display picture right below the home button and beside the section known as Write something here. Tap on your display picture.
- Once you tap on the display picture, you will be redirected to the profile page.
- Now check the profile picture section, where you can find a Camera icon displayed on the circular border of the profile image.
- Once you tap on the camera icon, you will find a drop-down menu from where you need to choose Select profile picture.
- You will be redirected to your gallery section, where you can select a video or GIF you wish to set as your profile picture on Facebook.
- After the upload is done, you can make changes by tapping on the Edit You can adjust or crop, add or cut music from your video.
- Lastly, after you have made all the edits that you want before setting it as your profile picture, click on Save to finally upload it on your Facebook.
One of the most interest facts about Facebook is that when you choose a video or GIF inspire picture, Facebook, by default, makes it public. It besides means that anyone from Facebook can check your GIF profile movie.
Read more : Top 21 best free forex signal provider in 2022
Facebook has become a common platform with the most active users. It is not entirely becoming a identify for personal interaction but besides a bang-up domain for businesses. thus, these are some of the cool features that Facebook provides to its users to enjoy a solid length of better opportunities .
You can create the GIF image that you want to set as a profile painting and show it to the earth. Rather than using a even image which is park in everyone ’ second profile, it is no damage to take an extra dance step by creating a GIF image. This will always help you to stand out from the crowd .