Step 1: Compare cryptocurrency exchanges
You can use our table to compare the features of democratic cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that ‘s right for you .
Some factors you may want to consider are fees, supported deposit methods, customer confirm, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the substitute is registered locally. This data can be found by clicking on the exchange identify ( like Coinmama Cryptocurrency Marketplace or Crypto.com App ) in the mesa which will take you to its reappraisal page .
Step 2: Choose an exchange to buy QTUM and create an account
deposition methods are much the biggest factors when choosing an change, so we ‘ve listed out exchanges we know support Qtum and how you can buy QTUM with them. Most exchanges ask for an electronic mail, and some may besides ask for a earphone issue and photograph ID, so it ‘s a adept estimate to have those cook.
|Exchange||Bank deposit||Card deposit||Crypto deposit||Buy QTUM|
|Crypto.com App||Buy QTUM|
|Coinmama Cryptocurrency Marketplace||Buy QTUM|
|Paybis Cryptocurrency Exchange||Buy QTUM|
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on ‘view details’.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. One advantage though is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase QTUM by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for QTUM on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
Step 3: Verify your identity with the exchange
An increasing amount of cryptocurrency exchanges will need to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start deal Qtum .
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading something like a government benefits statement, a credit card statement or a pre-printed paystub from your employer.
- Some exchanges will allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you’re planning on purchasing QTUM with US dollars then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Step 4: Buy Qtum
You are now cook to purchase QTUM. The easiest way to do this is by using the ‘instant bargain ‘ feature to purchase it for a set price ( if the exchange offers this have ) after comparing exchanges .
alternatively, you can open a trade in the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most coarse way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the moment bribe feature is square but typically more expensive than using the spot commercialize .
Before making your leverage, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can check the Analysis tab of this page to get an idea of how the price of Qtum has been performing recently .
Step 5: Storing your QTUM
You can keep your QTUM on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet.
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Where to buy Qtum
Find an switch over to buy, sell and trade QTUM by comparing deposit methods, supported decree currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up immediately with the supplier .
1 – 6 of 6
What to consider when buying Qtum
Before buy or holding any crypto, it ’ south necessity that you ’ re amply aware of all the risks involved. If you ’ re think of buying QTUM, beginning make sure you consider the pursuit :
- Real-world uses: The popularity and widespread use (or otherwise) of the Qtum platform will be crucial to determining the value of the QTUM cryptocurrency. There are potential real-world applications for Qtum across a variety of industries, including mobile telecommunications, counterfeit protection, finance, logistics and manufacturing. The level of adoption the platform sees will play a major role in the project’s success going forward.
- dApps: Much of Qtum’s potential lies in the ability to host dApps that are interoperable with Bitcoin and Ethereum protocols. More than 20 dapps have already been launched on the Qtum network, including Energo, Qbao and BeeChat.
- Partnerships: Qtum secured a commercial partnership with Starbucks, allowing the use of cryptocurrency to pay for coffee and food at the popular chain. It has also joined forces with China’s 360 Finance to create a blockchain technology laboratory and Baofeng Bokocloud to create a blockchain consensus network service.
How to sell Qtum
You can cash out your QTUM with the same exchange you bought it through :
- Sign in to the exchange you have QTUM on.
If you store your Qtum in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of QTUM you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Qtum.
- Data by CoinGecko
Disclaimer : Cryptocurrencies, including Qtum, are inquisitive, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly explosive and medium to secondary activeness. performance is unpredictable and by performance of QTUM is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should besides verify the nature of any product or service ( including its legal status and relevant regulative requirements ) and consult the relevant Regulators ‘ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the writer, may have holdings in the Qtum or any other cryptocurrency discussed .
Category : Finance